jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Afghanistan

              My solution for the Human Rights violations in Afghanistan is to have a change of government and lifestyle for the people. My solution is to establish a democracy in which the people can choose and adequate leader that will guide them to the right path. I will need economic help of other countries to start building schools and new corporations for people to learn and work. I will need the military of other countries to get rid of the Taliban in Afghanistan and for the people's security. I want everyone in the world to know that there is some hope for Afghanistan.
              My other solution is to establish trade in Afghanistan by setting other companies and corporations in Afghanistan. This will help our economy in many ways and will help us survive through rough times. My other solution is to start with modernization. I want people to live in a more modern way and enforce technology in schools and jobs. I will also try to clean Afghanistan and boost it's tourist industry so that the people in other countries visit a place that they would never thought to ever travel too. We need the help of other country's markets to exchange resources with one another. This change will cause major economic boosts in Afghanistan.
              My most important solution is to change the image Afghanistan has on people all over the world. I want the people that are afraid of this country because of it's violent history to have a change of ideas of what Afghanistan really is. I want all people to know that Islam is a very peaceful religion and that if they visit our country I will guarantee that they will have an experience of a life time. I want the people in my country to live without the fear of explosion happening any second and live normal lives. I want everyone to know that Afghanistan is an amazing country with a great culture.
              After many years of abuse and torture within the Afghan people I believe that Afghanistan can change. We need the help of all the countries out there that are willing to help  a country in great need. Afghanistan right now is recuperating, but if we want to heal from our past years we will need the economic help of anyone that's willing to donate money and help us. We will fight for our freedom and we will remove the Taliban from our country, but only if you see it in your hearts to help us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario